About Tango Sin Fin
Tango Sin Fin is a nonprofit organization created in December 2012 by a collective of independent self-advocate musicians interested in the growth of tango music. Its members are in charge of the production, promotion and completion of all the projects developed.
The aim of the organization, currently chaired by Paulina Fain and Exequiel Mantega, is to promote Argentine music nation and worldwide, making special emphasis on tango, but including all the country’s popular expressions, so as to reach out to larger audiences.
To fulfil this objective, several educational actions are carried out, fostering the future development of the genre for the younger generations.
- Educational tango conferences for musicians and teachers
- Tango workshops and masterclasses in Argentina and around the world
- Edition of teaching materials on Argentine popular music
- Publishing of tango educational books
- Encargos y difusión de composiciones originales de música argentina.
- Concerts and promotional tours in Argentina and around the world
- Edition and publishing of audio, video and multimedia content
- Printed and digital publishing of new compositions
- Support of other programs which also work on the development of Argentine popular music